Date:      Fri, 06 Feb 2004 09:46:18 -0600
From:      Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   smbfs and amd?

--=-=-=

I have a server that needs to mount several smbfs filesystems at boot.  One
obvious option is to make a local rc.d script to do the mounting, but I'm
interesting in exploring amd to automount those filesystems on demand.  I
don't really know enough about amd to know where to find the answer for
myself, so I ask: can amd be used to automount smbfs filesystems?  Has
anyone done so?

Thanks,
=2D-=20
Kirk Strauser