Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2000 06:04:03 -0800
From:      Joe Park <joepark@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
To:        cjohnson@wcug.wwu.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   two sound card in one box?

Hello,

Is it possible to for two sound card to coexist on same box?  I have sound
blaster live which is not supported by FreeBSD just yet and I really want
sound on my station.  If it is possible, would it cause any problem on
Win98 (yes, i have Win98 installed too).

[to Christopher]
You said you have sound blaster live and SB16 Vibra.  Are you using them
both at the same time, or SB live is sitting out?  Which sound card do you
suggest?

Thank you.

Joe