Date:      Sun, 6 Jan 2002 21:45:29 -0800
From:      chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        Matt Sykes <mattmsykes@yahoo.co.uk>, Michael Imamura <gte255n@prism.gatech.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pkgdb question

On Sunday 06 January 2002 08:00 pm, Matt Sykes banged out on the keys:
> > Do I point it to just one of the above or all or just what? Hitting
> > enter to
> > skip does not help at all, I just go around in circles with the two
> > above
> > errors.
>
> I had similar problems; dependencies for XFree86 appear to be
> slightly
> hosed.  The solution is to actually install imake or to replace your
> imake dependencies with XFree dependencies.

I installed the port for imake4 and now portupgrade is working fine.=20
Thanks,
Chip

> I was going to send a pr, but it seemed like such a common problem
> that every knew already, and I read somewhere that XFree dependency
> ports/package was being completely redesigned anyway.
>
> --Matt

--=20
Windows 95/NT - 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patc=
to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.