Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 2003 21:17:58 +0200 (CEST)
From:      michael <michael@nettmail.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: help with cvsup refuse file (sorry wrong subject first)

> On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 11:31:59AM +0200, michael wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > 	i have used cvsup for first time and anything works fine,
> > 	but i have get into trouble with the refuse file.
> > 	I have read the refuse.README and now i have used the sample
> > 	refuse from /usr/share/examples/cvsup.
> >
> > 	In the refuse.README i can read to suppress the download the
> > 	docs for other languages par example:
> >
> > 	doc/ja_*
> >
> > 	Well, i have used this entrys and now i can see that cvsup
> > 	downloads the japanese manpages that i would'n.
> >
> > 	Now is this also correct if i use following entry:
> >
> > 	doc/ja*
>
> You have to put refuse file in base/collDir, otherwise cvsup won't
> find it. Please, read cvsup manual page for details.

Hi,

okay okay, i have read the rtfm's and i have placed my refuse file
to right place under /usr/sup
I think it works correctly, may i hve me wondered that in the first
case the manualpages in japanese are downloaded and in the other case not,

while the manpages reisdes on an other location.

Thanks for all and have a good time

btw

michael