Date:      06 Apr 2000 02:26:53 -0700
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@altavista.net>
Cc:        "Vanilla I. Shu" <vanilla@freebsd.org>, cvs-all@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/graphics/gimp1 Makefile   ports/graphics/gimp1/filesgimp.setfont md5 ports/graphics/gimp1/patches   patch-ao patch-ahpatch-ak patch-an ports/graphics/gimp1/pkg PLIST.perl   PLIST

 * From: Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@altavista.net>

 * Did you look into resulting port's Makefile? Particulatly I'm interesting how
 * do you expect to PLIST=${SRCDIR}/PLIST.perl will be created? It is also broken
 * when USE_GNOME defined.

You are quite right.  SRCDIR isn't even defined!

Here's an error (dying at the first sed):

http://bento.FreeBSD.org/errorlogs/errorlogs/e.4.20000404/gimp-1.1.18.log

 * Following is small patch which should fix these obvious nasties.

Thanks.  I put it in the tree, will commit it if it passes the
compilation (a new package build just started, it should be about 10
hours from now before it gets to gimp due to the large number of
dependencies ;).

Satoshi