Date:      Mon, 23 Jan 1995 12:29:25 -0700
From:      Nathan Wallwork <owen@thelair.zynet.com>
To:        ftp-bugs@wcarchive.cdrom.com
Subject:   I found DGL at this site with archie (several different servers)

I am looking for dgl (distributed graphics library) and was able to
find it at this site with several different archie servers
at /.11/FreeBSD/ports/util/syscons_xtra/dgl
but I am not able to find such a directory here.  The closest I can find
is
/.11/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/ports/utils and I cannot find a syscons_xtra
directory.

Have things been shuffled around recently?  Was it removed for some reason,
and the archie server simply haven't been updated quite yet?

Any clues would be helpful.  Thank you.

owen@thelair.zynet.com