Date:      Tue, 13 Jul 1999 16:22:17 +0200
From:      Thierry Herbelot <thierry.herbelot@alcatel.fr>
To:        kori <kori@mail.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: stupid and probable very simple problem with ipfw

The rc.firewall script you use has most certainly a bug : the lines
prohibiting 192.168.x.y addresses are executed after natd/divert rules,
so the packets after IP address translation are discarded (my solution
was to comment out the ipfw rules controlling IP spoofing for
192.168.x.y in the "simple" fw settings)

	TfH