Date:      Sun, 28 Nov 1999 22:37:33 +0200 (EET)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:(2) keyboard scan codes

My problem is a little bit different. I have found out that FreeBSD
does not have support for ISO-8859-9 character set. Which is consisting of
Turkish characters. I could find information about character set and I
could change the required characters to make a font which comlies with ISO
8859-9 but I could not find any information about the key map for Turkish
keyboard. Now I can do it manually by trying the keys in Windows and then
apply to the keymap in FreeBSd but it is very time consuming and I do not
know if I can put everything to the right places.

Is there any place for document you know which clearly defines which key
produces which characters with which key combinations ? (For example
ALT-4 should produce $ sign)

Also how can I submit the product to FreeBSD group so that it can be
included in future releases?

Thank you for your answer. I am sorry that my question was not very clear.

Evren