Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 2014 12:51:42 +0100
From:      Jamie Griffin <griffin8j@gmail.com>
To:        Thomas Mueller <mueller6724@bellsouth.net>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: flashplayer distfile not on the server - where is it?

On 27/08/2014 10:23, Thomas Mueller wrote:
> from James Griffin:
>
>> I'm trying - yet again - to install linux flashplayer 11 but now fetch(1)
>> can't download the file as it's apparently not on the server anymore. What's
>> happened to it? where can I get the file so I can proceed?
> Can you go to Adobe site to download Linux flashplayer?
>

> Tom

I did try that earlier but that particular version was not available. As
it happens, I've resolved it. I had previously updated the linux
emulation components of the ports tree using a git repository so I could
try the linux-c6 ports, I simply had to update the local git repository
and incorporate the changes into the ports tree and then it compiled and
installed successfully. So, it was my error completely. Sorry for the
trouble and confusion.