Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 1999 01:53:18 +0200
From:      "Lutz Rabing" <LutzRab@omc.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sv: FreeBSD Project looking for a switch

> > Why not make an online fundraising, with creditcard billing, i would like
> > to donate some $10, if that could help ... Maybe Walnut Creek could help
> > out here ?!
>
> > Kenneth Karlsson - Denmark
>
> They did that already: Order the product "BSDDONATE" at any reasonable price
> you'd like. If there are any problems you might ask Jordan for help...

We run quite a few WWW-boxes and are REALLY satisfied with the FreeBSD!

Since FreeBSD is the foundation of our business, we just ordered "BSDDONATE"
on a monthly basis.

I think all of us (ISP's using FreeBSD) should support the project and not
just using it for our needs.

It would be sad if FreeBSD was getting behind Linux as it already is in some
areas.

Lutz Rabing
-OMCnet Internet Service GmbH-
-Germany-