Date:      Tue, 15 May 2018 11:20:17 +0000
From:      Tom Howard <tom@bloggingemail.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Problem with page

Hello,

You might not have seen but you=E2=80=99ve got a broken link on this page=
 - https://www.cfenns.ath.cx/freebsd/doc/fr_FR.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer=
/writing-style.html

The broken link (http://www.columbia.edu/acis/bartleby/strunk/) is suppos=
ed to go to the excellent =E2=80=98elements of style=E2=80=99 book by Str=
unk and White which can still be accessed at https://faculty.washington.e=
du/heagerty/Courses/b572/public/StrunkWhite.pdf=20

Perhaps when you update your page you might also be interested in adding =
this link (https://blogging.im/better_writing)? It=E2=80=99s our list of =
useful writing resources which your visitors may also find helpful.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Tom

---
Tom Howard
Community ManagerIf you'd rather not hear from us in future, please reply=
 with unsubscribe in the subject line.
Blogging.com, Winterfeldtstr.,  21 Berlin, 10781, Germany