Date:      Wed, 21 May 1997 08:30:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ian Kallen <spidaman@well.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HW recommendations:  modem/enet

My set up with 2.2.1 & PAO works fine with the 3c589 (ep driver) and a
Megahertz X-Jack 28.8 (I think it's a 32880).  I'm on a Dell Latitude.

On Mon, 19 May 1997, Brian N. Handy wrote:
> Heya folks,
>
> Buying a coupla IBM 560's and trying to do my research.  I've waded
> through the archives looking for ideas, maybe I should ask here.
>
> I'm looking for recommendations for the best ethernet and modem cards.  By
> "best" of course I mean cheap and works flawlessly. :-)  My first cut
> seems to be a 3com ethernet card and maybe a USR modem.  (And I'll be
> dreaming about how I'd like that combo card...collective sigh here
> everyone, please.)
>
> So.  Any recommendations?
>

> Brian

The next interface will not be another desktop metaphor.... Ian Kallen ....
http://www.well.com/user/spidaman/ ....the revolution will not be televised.
===== TO RECEIVE MY PGP KEY, SEND MAIL TO spidey-pgp-info@well.com =======