Date:      Fri, 24 May 1996 00:53:05 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "John A. Booth" <john@ulantris.infinop.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        tim@unt.edu
Subject:   when to sup, et al.

Ok, I've got one host upgraded to stable and two others are in
progress now.  Should I setup a cron tab to sup, and how often should
I do this?  How often does stable change?  How often are there kernel
changes?  What steps do I need to do to setup one machine to be
a supserver for my three so I don't have to hog sup2.freebsd.org?
(sorry for however ignorant my questions may seem).

\ John Booth, Senior Programmer                 \
 \ CIS/Infinet Op                                \
  \john@ulantris.infinop.com, john@compsci.com    \