Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2007 01:55:43 +0200
From:      "Lubomir Georgiev" <0shady0recs0@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   ipfw, pipes, queues, weights and managing an Internet connection

  I was just trying to draw out people who had done something like this and
had personal experience since the manual isn't clear on the accuracy of the
WF2Q+...

  As I was reading through Mark's ruleset I noticed something:

> pipe   2 config queue 4500bytes bw 3300Kbit/s

  This is something which I have searched for in the manpages before - what
does the queue argument do when it's in the config line of the pipe
instance? It says 4500bytes - any ideas?

--
mEsS wItH tHe bEsT
dIE liKe tHe rESt