Date:      Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:34:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tuc <tuc@ttsg.com>
To:        ws+freebsd-questions@au.dyndns.ws (Wayne Sierke)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to NOT load AGP?

Hi,

	I'm suffering from this problem................

	On 5.2.1-RELEASE-p4, everything is fine.

	I CVSUP to 5.2.1-RELEASE-p11, and things lock up HARD for me. I'm
using the SAME kernel config file both times.

	I've put the NvAGP in, no difference. I've recompiled and reinstalled
the nvidia driver, nothing.

	Is there a way to specifically CVSUP by -pXX release, and I'll just
go one by one until it stops working to figure out what the change might be.

			Thanks, Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.