Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 2008 23:59:09 +0530
From:      "Tapan Chaudhari" <tapan.list@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-geom@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can GEOM be used to intercept the I/o calls to an existing mounted device?

Hey guys,
      First of all, I was not able to receive your replies to my mail. I
don't know the reason but I am already subscribed to the list. I got to know
about your replies from the digest i received today. I have written a mail
to the mailing list owner describing this problem. Hope this does not happen
again.

Well regarding GEOM as Poul mentioned he has already done this interception
mechanism in GEOM, Poul can you please help me out by giving some directions
as to how to move ahead and implement the interceptions of i/o to a
particular device? I would be really happy to get any help regarding the
interception mechanism.

Thanks,
--Tapan.