Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 2002 15:03:59 -0700
From:      "Beauford" <beauford.2002@rogers.com>
To:        "FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Mouse Problems

I posted a question earlier regarding mouse problems, and concluded it
was my keyboard that was the problem. Well, that wasn't the case. My
keyboard was toast and my mouse did start working when I replaced the
keyboard, but today it's back to the same thing (actually, it comes and
goes). I messed around for a couple of hours and nothing, so I decided
to install Slackware 8 to test to see if it worked there, and as I
thought, there were no problems. It works fine on the console as well as
X. I'd like to use FreeBSD and learn more about it, but not being able
to use a mouse doesn't give me much confidence, cause I really can't
believe it can be this hard to get a simple mouse to work in FreeBSD.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions.

Thanks