Date:      Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:20:33 -0500
From:      dochawk@psu.edu
To:        volax@uh.ru, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Lucent LT WinModem

>Is Lucent LT WinModem compatible with FreeBSD?
>If yes how can I set it up to work?

*please* send messages in plain text, not html.  Aside from general
courtesy, it just doesn't display properly on many machines.

Anyway,  there are instructions out there.  I've got some modifications
to them at

http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/r/e/reh18/A21p/A21p.html#Modem

I don't remember all the details, but I'm able to use the lucent in my
A21p without a problem (aside from the usual difficulties getting PPP
to work :)

hawk

--
What part of "non-negotiable" didn't you understand? /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
dochawk@psu.edu  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700           \ /   against HTML mail