Date:      Fri, 6 Oct 2017 18:46:55 +0200
From:      Tomasz CEDRO <tomek@cedro.info>
To:        "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
Subject:   Re: usbdump on macOS

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 6:39 PM, Julian H. Stacey <jhs@berklix.com> wrote:
> Tomasz CEDRO wrote:
>> Hello world!
>> Is there any chance to have USBDUMP working on current macOS? I can
>> see there is a manual page for usbdump in XCode taken directly from
>> the FreeBSD.. but I could not find the binary..
>> Is anyone aware or can make usbdump work on macOS? I may be able to
>> find some funding to make it work.. :-)
>> Best regards,
>> Tomek CEDRO
>
> I'd guess you'd stand best chance asking on a MacOS list.  But if you
> do find funding & want a geographic indexed global BSD contractors index:
> http://www.berklix.com/consultants/
> Cheers,
> Julian

Hello Julian, thanks for response! I thought there may be an effort
already to port usbdump to macOS as I found the man page there.. no
clue why it landed there without the binary... this is why I ask here
:-)

Do you know any sensible macOS list of this kind where I could ask? I
did not get ANY sensible support from Apple Developer Forum nor
Support..

Best regards,
Tomek