Date:      Sun, 27 Sep 2009 16:08:22 +0200
From:      Beat Gaetzi <beat@FreeBSD.org>
To:        rnoland@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-gecko@FreeBSD.org, Martin Wilke <miwi@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Building x11-toolkits/swt-devel with libxul gecko provider

Hi Robert,

We are going to remove xulrunner, Firefox 2 and Mozilla from the ports
tree. We created a patch which switches all ports using xulrunner,
firefox or mozilla gecko provider to libxul.
Unfortunately three ports failed during the exp-run. One of them is
x11-toolkits/swt-devel which is maintained by you. I tried to fix this
problem but was not successful.
Could you please take a look at this problem. Is it possible to use
swt-devel with libxul gecko provider? If not, should we remove the port?

Patch which was tested on pointyhat is available here (updated version
for current ports tree):
http://tmp.chruetertee.ch/gecko-ff-removal-part2-v0.3.patch

Pointyhat log is here:
http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/i386-errorlogs/a.7-exp.20090917174615/swt-devel-3.5.m6_1,1.log

Thanks,
Beat, on behalf of the FreeBSD-Gecko Team