Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 2006 23:16:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rachel Florentine <rachel_florentine@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How Do Binary Repair

858376=0A=0A----- Original Message ----=0AFrom: Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecur=
ity.org>=0ATo: Rachel Florentine <rachel_florentine@yahoo.com>=0A=0A>Uh, wh=
at I said.  "Fresh binary media" =3D either reinstall from an iso=0A>image,=
 or extract a copy of the damaged files from the freebsd release=0A>media i=
n another way (e.g. fetch the base.* files from the ftp site,=0A>and pass t=
hrough cat | tar -xfj -).=0A=0A=0A=0AOkay, please walk me through this one,=
 since I can't afford to screw it up. The server is on the other side of th=
e planet, so reinstalling from an iso is impractical. How do I fetch the ba=
se files?=0ATIA,=0ARachel=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A =0A_______________________________=
 out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.=0Ahttp://voice.yahoo.co=