Date:      Thu, 19 Feb 2015 00:33:08 -0700
From:      reg@dwf.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to turn off X11 when booting PCBSD?

I have finally (thanks all that responded to my previous question)
been able to compile the current nvidia-driver-304 for my PCBSD
machine with a Nvidia 6200 video card, but now need to be able
to turn OFF X11 on boot to install this driver in place of the
existing one.

Ive tried a couple of the things I found with google on the web,
but none worked.

So, how do I bring up PCBSD without the X11?
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg@dwf.com