Date:      Thu, 3 Oct 1996 10:41:40 +0000
From:      Juan Savioli <jcs@owl.dhi.dk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org (FreeBSD questions)
Subject:   Shell

Hi everybody,

A month ago I got FreeBSD 3.1 running in my PC. It is working fine,
but I have a question, the shell I got ther is C shell, at work
I have korn shell and I think it is better, so is there any free
korn shell I can get. I have the Walnut Creek CD-Rom so perhaps it
is there but I did not see it.

thanks in advance

Juan

Juan Savioli

International Research Centre for Computational Hydrodynamics (ICCH)
Danish Hydraulic Institute (DHI)

Agern Alle 5                              Tel:+45  45 76 95 55
DK 2970 Horsholm                          Fax:+45  42 86 00 68
Denmark                                   Email: jcs@dhi.dk
                                                 icch@dhi.dk