Date:      Mon, 22 May 2006 03:15:42 -0400
From:      "David Stanford" <dthomas53@gmail.com>
To:        "Mick Charles Beaver" <mick.c.beaver@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD shirts

It's funny to see this post as I was just wondering the same thing
yesterday...

You can buy a few (rare) items from http://www.cafepress.com, but nothing
with the new logo. I'm actually kind of curious to know why the Project or
the Foundation hasn't set up a CafePress shop yet? It seems like a fairly
trivial amount of work and I've noticed that many Linux distributions appea=
to have set up shops to help project funding, as well as PC-BSD (
http://www.cafepress.com/pc_bsd). I know I, and I assume others, wouldn't
mind seeing a shop with some apparel, stickers, or around-the-house items
sporting Beastie and even the new logo. And, of course, it would also
produce another source of funding for the Project.

-David