Date:      Wed, 18 Aug 1999 13:16:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "David B. Aas" <dave@ciminot.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Where is Apache?

I am attempting to install Apache on FBSD3.2. I installed the port from the
FTP site, and set up the confguration file. My trusty "The Complete FreeBSD"
says to run Apache by typing

/usr/local/www/server/httpd

at the command prompt. It does not work. I did a FIND for "httpd" and it is
nowhere on my system.

Did the name change? I searched the logical places, and do not see it.

Thanks for any help.

Dave Aas
dave@ciminot.com