Date:      Sat, 24 Sep 2005 12:18:07 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-15?Q?Owe_J=F8rgensen?= <oweandre@stud.ntnu.no>
To:        "Tim Howe" <tim.howe@celebrityresorts.com>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 5.3 -> 5.4 breaks ATA (Intel ICH2)

I'm no expert on this, but I'd let that machine have it's own build
environment instead of NFS importing it from a server.
It _does_ require more disk space, but in the long run, it might be for
the better. If you _must_ export from server, then export only /usr/src
and not /usr/obj

Owe Jørgensen

--
mvh,