Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:54:49 -0000
From:      Mike Dewhirst <Dewhirst.M@UCLES.org.uk>
To:        "'freebsd-libh@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-libh@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   can't subscribe, please help

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1C4FD.564C8570

I can't seem to subscribe to your list, keep getting this.

>> auth 36e9cfa7 subscribe libh Dewhirst.M@UCLES.org.uk
>> Sorry, an error has occurred while processing your request
>> The caretaker of Majordomo ( Majordomo-Owner@FreeBSD.ORG )
>> has been notified of the problem.

Can somebody please help with this, would very much appreciate any pointers.

reply to my address, not to the list, as I'm not subscribed :)

Mike

This message was written in plain text mode.
Everything below the dotted line was not
written by the author of this email.
----------------------

=**********************************************************

If you are not the intended recipient, employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this communication and its attachments is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication and its attachments in error, please return the original message and attachments to the sender using the reply facility on e-mail.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the UCLES Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the UCLES Group unless otherwise specifically stated.

MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses although this does not guarantee that this email is virus free.

**********************************************************=

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1C4FD.564C8570

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>can't subscribe, please help</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>I can't seem to subscribe to your list, keep getting this.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>&gt;&gt; auth 36e9cfa7 subscribe libh Dewhirst.M@UCLES.org.uk </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt;&gt; Sorry, an error has occurred while processing your request </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt;&gt; The caretaker of Majordomo ( Majordomo-Owner@FreeBSD.ORG ) </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt;&gt; has been notified of the problem. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Can somebody please help with this, would very much appreciate any pointers.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>reply to my address, not to the list, as I'm not subscribed :)</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Mike</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>This message was written in plain text mode. </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>Everything below the dotted line was not </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>written by the author of this email. </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>---------------------- </FONT>
</P>

<CODE><FONT SIZE=3><BR>
<BR>
=**********************************************************<BR>
<BR>
If you are not the intended recipient, employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this communication and its attachments is strictly prohibited.<BR>
<BR>
If you have received this communication and its attachments in error, please return the original message and attachments to the sender using the reply facility on e-mail.<BR>
<BR>
Internet communications are not secure and therefore the UCLES Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the UCLES Group unless otherwise specifically stated.<BR>
<BR>
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by<BR>
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses although this does not guarantee that this email is virus free.<BR>
<BR>