Date:      Tue, 17 Feb 1998 01:32:32 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Stewart Morgan <stewart@BITS.bris.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Newsgroups

I haven't mucked with INN in a while, but I know that at the very least
you can set up "local" groups and control reading and posting by IP
address.  I'm almost positive it can also do password auth if needed.  I'd
suggest looking at the INN FAQ.  You can get pointers to the latest faq at
http://www.isc.org under the 'INN' section...

Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
----
                           "I'm not a prophet or a stone-age man
                           Just a mortal with potential of a superman
                           I'm living on"      -DB