Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2001 23:58:43 -0400
From:      Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
To:        Sung Nae Cho <sucho2@quasar.phys.vt.edu>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: If you think people use FreeBSD for server, you must've been outta  school for long long time!

At 7:09 PM -0400 7/24/01, Sung Nae Cho wrote:
>Hi,
>
>As far as I know, at Virginia Tech, especially in Physics +
>mathematics department, most of us use either Linux, FreeSD, and other
>flavors of UNICES for non i386 machines.

I am sure we are all happy for you.  Please note that I will continue
to use freebsd for what I want to use it for, and I will not stop you
from using it for what you want to use it for.  You are just trying
to start up a debate over personal preferences.  There is no need to
debate anything.  This thread is not appropriate for this mailing list.