Date:      Sat, 21 May 2011 00:13:18 +0400
From:      Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
Cc:        sylvio@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   deskutils/chmsee: doesn't starts

Good day!

I'm always looking for something that will replace my
default chm-reader (xchm) and just see chmsee update.
I wasn't able to find any screenshots so i decide to
install it and try it by myself. But it doesn't ever start:

"""
[mrk@smeshariki2 ports]> chmsee

** (chmsee:90272): WARNING **: GECKO_UTILS >>> Couldn't find a compatible GRE!

** ERROR **: Initialize html render engine failed!
aborting...
"""

I see the same errors in google, f.e.:
https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/24003

and i tried to play some games with GRE_HOME env variable.
But with no luck. Can please anybody help with that.

Thanks.

PS. I'm using -current with libxul-1.9.2.17 and chmsee-1.3.1.1.

--
Regards,
Ruslan