Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 2000 18:53:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Richard Stanaford <rsstan@yahoo.com>
To:        kstewart@urx.com
Cc:        chad@DCFinc.com, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bioscall.s

--- Kent Stewart <kstewart@urx.com> wrote:

> Just to make sure that from /usr/src you are doing a
>
> make installkernel KERNEL=NOVA

I may have used ..

make buildkernel KERNEL="NOVA"

If the quotes are evil I would have expected it to make more than just 'as'
mad.  I'm going to CVSup, buildworld, and buildkernel again tonight *without*
the quotes to ensure I did it right.

I am doing this on a 336MHz Celeron.  I did a clean upgrade to STABLE from
4.0-RELEASE on my DX4/100 box and I did use the quotes without difficulty.

-Richard