Date:      Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:41:53 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        stuart nichols <unstable@stac.state.tx.us>
Cc:        The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.dyndns.org>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cdrecord missing from packages/ports

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 05:39:29PM -0500, stuart nichols wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, The Anarcat wrote:
>=20
>=20
> > > Yes, it was there.  Thanks.   Some documentation changes
> > > might be in order.  It was not as obvious as people must
> > > have thought it would be.
>=20
> > Well.. Which doc mentions cdrecord in the first place?
>=20
> worm, for certain.

Okay.  Hopefully someone will change this (I'll do it if I remember
later).

> And there is no man entry for cdrtools.

There's no man entry for the other 5600 ports either.  That's why
they're ports and not part of the base system :-)

> Any particular reason that these utilities were stuffed
> together?  Only cdrecord and mkisofs are mentioned on
> the one-liner description.

Ask the author who renamed his software.  It wasn't done by FreeBSD.

Kris

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM--