Date:      Sun, 11 Apr 1999 20:00:23 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@panke.de.freebsd.org>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   docs/11089: freebsd user group, sydney

Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 19:57:02 +1000
From: jonathan michaels <jon@caamora.com.au>
To: freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject: freebsd user group, sydney

 all,

 # OOPS
 # to teh people on chat and newbies, sorry, i'm posting this
 # again, sun 9th may is mothers day.

 just to let you all know that we have gotten a freebsd user
 group started in sydney nsw australia.

 our next meeting is scheduled for sunday, 9th may at 1 pm

 i have just been informed that this is motherday, looks like we
 will need to shift teh date back a week, stay tuned

 our venue will be announced when we know more accurately how
 many are likely to be there, so please email or post to teh
 postal adress in teh signiture, below.

 thank you and please accept my apologies for the cross post, my
 hands are getting sore.

 regards

 jonathan

 Jonathan Michaels
 PO Box 144, Rosebery, NSW 1445 Australia