Date:      Thu, 23 Jan 1997 11:03:08 -0500 (EST)
From:      stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org (Free BSD Multimedia List)
Subject:   Do I need the Freebsd PnP utilities in addation to the GUS PnP patch ?

	I am trying to make a GUS PnP car (Ultrasound) work under FreeBSD 2.2
	BETA. I was wondering if I needed the grab the FreeBSD Plung and Play
	utilites in adition to the GUS patch?

	Are these both require? Or ar the ,mutlay exlcusive, or do they coexist
	peacfuly?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems