Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:48:47 -0500
From:      Michael Clark <MClark@Nemschoff.com>
To:        'Wojciech Puchar' <wojtek@tensor.3miasto.net>, Mark Weinem <mark.weinem@onlinehome.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Whats the fastest Windows 2000 like Window Manager  ??

Making things look like windows just makes it easier for people changing
platforms.  I am using icewm with an XP theme, so that people that done
know, or care to know, don't have to learn a new interface.  It is very
effective in a work environment.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This electronic transmission, including all
attachments, is directed in confidence solely to the person(s) to whom it is
addressed, or an authorized recipient, and may not otherwise be distributed,
copied or disclosed. The contents of the transmission may also be subject to
intellectual property rights and all such rights are expressly claimed and
are not waived. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return electronic transmission and then
immediately delete this transmission, including all attachments, without
copying, distributing or disclosing same.