Date:      Fri, 1 Sep 2017 12:33:58 -0400
From:      David Mehler <dave.mehler@gmail.com>
To:        Dylan Williams <freebsd@host852.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: latest sudo locks out a user

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your responses. There have been no changes in the
sudoers file, and the syntax on it is correct. The user is in the
wheel group and in the sudoers file there's a line that says anyone in
that group can do anything as long as they have the password.

I've reset the password, hasn't fixed the issue.

I've got logging going and I do see the user, the environment
variables, and the command attempt, but nothing about an error, just
nothing. The log file has 3 lines in it, the other files in that
directory are empty.

Could this possibly be a pam change?

Thanks.
Dave.