Date:      Tue, 31 Aug 2010 17:04:13 -0700
From:      Rem P Roberti <remegius@comcast.net>
To:        Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>, Frank Shute <frank@shute.org.uk>, FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Interactive Port

Brother!  Muttprint is now working fine.  The problem: the printer was
offline!  Now, before you go accusing me of being a complete dufus, let
me say that I had no way of knowing that that condition existed.  The
printer itself indicated that it was online---no problem.  What happened
is that somehow, and I'm not sure what caused this, the printer became
disengaged from its usb port.  Weird.  I noticed that this had happened
when I tried to print from another program without success.  The
only way that I could get it talking again to usb was by doing a reboot.

Rem