Date:      Mon, 10 Oct 2011 17:50:09 -0300 (CLST)
From:      RBC Royal <bill@payservice.com>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   RBC Royal Bank Alert - Account blocked

                           [rbc_royalbank_en.gif]

     Dear Customer,
   We've noticed that you didn't completed the verfication request.
   Please login below and complete the cerification steps, if you don't
   complete this verification in 3 days, we will have to close your
   account. We modified the cerification questions, since we have the
   most of the information already.To verify your identity please follow
   the link and sign in :
   [1]Click here to verify your bank account