Date:      Wed, 24 Oct 2012 14:31:00 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ismael_Farf=E1n?= <sulfurfff@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvsup + PAC proxy?

On 24 October 2012 10:40, Ismael Farf=E1n <sulfurfff@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello list
>
> Is it possible to use a proxy auto-config stript with cvsup?
>
> That would save me testing one by one which is the one used
> to access the cvsup servers.
>
> Does any of the CLI tools supports PAC?

A proxy-pac library would be useful to implement.

Just please keep in mind that proxy-pac requires a javascript
execution environment as well as a bunch of extra stuff to implement
the .pac bits (mostly things like host matching, host lookup
fucntions, setting up the right variables with the host name, client
IP, destination IP, etc.)

It would be nice to have a single library to do this with though.

Adrian