Date:      Wed, 27 Dec 1995 22:13:45 +0100 (MET)
From:      "Julian Stacey jhs@freebsd.org" <jhs@vector.enet>
To:        chat@freebsd.org, bsd-munich@vector.enet, gea@vector.enet
Subject:   German Telecom Charges

--------

A cost saving suggestion for German residents this last week of '95 ...

With German `Bundespest' Telekom about to halve the charge per unit,
& divide by 4 the connect time per charge unit (ie double
the charge for local on-line calls) as of Jan. 1 1996 ...

It would seem worthwhile for these final few days to
{ Sup & Ftp & Telnet & Web-surf } like crazy up to Dec. 31.
Switch emphasis on Jan 1. to testing & debugging things that need
frequent short redials, such as configuring hylafax & uccp & auto redial ppp.

Anyway, that's my plan for the pre & post new year transient period.

PS
I've sent this to different (non-overlapping) lists, so please trim the
Cc: line if you reply, Thanks.

Julian.
--
Julian H. Stacey	jhs@freebsd.org  	http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/