Date:      Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:32:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <bsd@web1.valley-internet.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   3.3 install problem.

System:

Duel Pentium III 500
asus P2B-D/P2B-DS
adaptec 7890 (on motherboard)
1 GB ram
3com 3c905B
S3 3d virge 4mb AGP video
18 GB IBM 25L1900

Trying to install 3.3 release.  I get up to where mfsroot.flp is loading
and then it beeps a couple of times and tells me to hit enter to reboot or
any other key for a prompt.  I hit enter, then it scrolls about 8 lines of
text or so that you normally see on bootup (Up to the point where it lists
the processors I think, hard to tell it happens pretty fast) and then the
screen goes black and the machine resets itself.

I really have no clue what might be causing this.  I can't see any irq
conflicts, plug and play OS is off (tried it on as well), tried playing
with turning the lvl 1 and 2 cpu caches off but no go.  Any ideas?

Chris