Date:      Wed, 1 Jun 2016 19:22:41 +0000 (UTC)
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Sebasti=C3=A1n_Maruca?= <juanperiz@yahoo.com.ar>
To:        Roger Marquis <marquis@roble.com>,  "freebsd-jail@freebsd.org" <freebsd-jail@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: deploy multiple vnets with VIMAGE/VNET + Production Ready?

Well... The spirit of this post inspires me the good way!
Now we're talking about 10.3-HEAD wiht Jails+vnet... but then again, has an=
yone tried it? Roger, it seems you are thumbing up my challenge...
But I guess i'll have to stick with netgraph instead epair/if_bridge becaus=
e the later is not so documented as the first one...
Best regards,again...