Date:      Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:09:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jamie Bowden <jamie@itribe.net>
To:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
Cc:        jbryant@unix.tfs.net, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Forward all spam to UCE@FTC.GOV

On Fri, 15 Jan 1999, Daniel C. Sobral wrote:

> Jim Bryant wrote:
> >
> > i understand your point of view, even though I disagree with it to an
> > extent.
>
> You sure? Please explain exactly how your arguments below fit the
> "message in japanese, written by japanese, sent from a japanese site
> to a japanese on another japanese site" pov.

I'm still curious why anyone wants the US govt. Regulating Content (TM) on
the internet.  Jim seems to think the govt. will work on his terms, and
not their own.  If you can't make the leap from regulating spam (limited
content) to REGULATING CONTENT, you've never dealt with the US govt.

Jamie Bowden

--
Systems Administrator, iTRiBE.net

If we've got to fight over grep, sign me up.  But boggle can go.
	-Ted Faber (on Hasbro's request for removal of /usr/games/boggle)