Date:      Sat, 5 Dec 2015 09:14:38 -0600
From:      Erik Moe <e.moe@rcn.com>
To:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Raspberry Pi Zero

I got my hands on one of the new Raspberry Pi Zeros.  I was curious if =
would run the latest version of FreeBSD so I downloaded the latest =
snapshot, FreeBSD-11.0-CURRENT-arm-armv6-RPI-B-20151130-r291495.img.  =
Unfortunately it doesn=E2=80=99t boot.  There is no output to the =
console and the activity LED doesn=E2=80=99t light.  I know there was a =
new release of Raspbian Jessie to support the Zero and I was successful =
in getting that to run, but I was wondering if anybody knew what the =
issue might be and what it would take to get FreeBSD to run on the Zero.

Thank,
Erik=20=