Date:      Sat, 12 Jul 1997 14:57:30 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        dufault@hda.com (Peter Dufault)
Cc:        Shimon@i-connect.net, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Make World Explodes

[ ... variable used before being initialized ... ]

> One of the truly great useful reasons for constructors/destructors.

One of the truly great useful reasons for making warnings fatal when
you are compiling kernels.  This would have generated a warning if the
highest warnings were on.

Oh, and the other great reason for constructors/destructors is to
make your code slow when you want to take objects out of scope.  8-|.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.