Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:16:58 -0700
From:      Darryl Okahata <darrylo@soco.agilent.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can't get WC to bill me right!

Gerd Knops <gerti@bitart.com> wrote:

> Same fate here. EMails and phone calls did not help. Guess I will
> cancel my subscription, hate to support incompetence. There are
> probably better ways than a subscription to support FreeBSD anyway.

     I'm in a similar situation.  I moved a few months ago, changed my
address via their web page, and they're still sending CDs to the old
address (and they're still using my old email address, even though I'd
sent them a comment otherwise).  I'm going to resubmit my address
change.  If they send another CD to the wrong address, I'm just going to
cancel everything (I've got something like three different
subscriptions).

--
	Darryl Okahata
	darrylo@soco.agilent.com