Date:      Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:56:21 -0000
From:      "Edd Barrett" <edd@arameus.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Howto umount a cdrom as non-root?

well i get permission denied. I cant paste the output here, because im at
work. tomorrow I will post up the exact output. I will check all my
permissions etc to make sure im not being dumb first.

version is 5.2-release
dir trying to mount is /home/edd/cdrom1
/dev/acd0 is chmod 777 (for testing purposes)

Will get back to you tomorrow lowell.
Thanks