Date:      Sat, 18 Jan 2003 22:34:55 +0100
From:      Martin Klaffenboeck <martin.klaffenboeck@gmx.at>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Martin Klaffenboeck <martin.klaffenboeck@gmx.at>, FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: balsa2 fails, marcusmerge

Am 2003.01.18 21:52 schrieb(en) Joe Marcus Clarke:
> On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 15:46, Martin Klaffenboeck wrote:
> > Am 2003.01.18 21:40 schrieb(en) Martin Klaffenboeck:
> >
> > > galeon2 gives me now a core dump, it was running correct without
> the
> > > marcus ports.  I'm now trying on rebuild this port.  I'll tell you
>
> > > when it's finished.
> >
> > Galeon2 is now rebuilt, but it crashes on starup, does someone know
> > what's happening here, or should I rebuild galeon2 with debugging
> > symbols and use bugbuddy?
>
> What version of Galeon 2?  What version of Mozilla are you building
> against?  There was a bug with Galeon 2 and gtk-2.2.  IT may still not
> be fixed.

PORTVERSION=    1.3.0

But linking against.. I don't know, I also use phoenix.  How do I find
out which mozilla version I'm building against?  When I post here, I
also use make update first, and in my case marcusmerge -u after make
update.  Then try again and then I'm posting here about any errors.  So
can I say, galeon2 is built against it where it is the default.

Maybe this helps?

martin# pkg_info | grep mozilla
mozilla-1.2b_2      The open source, standards compliant web browser
mozilla-headers-1.2b_3,1 Header files for mozilla communicator
web-surfboard

Martin