Date:      Sun, 7 Oct 2007 14:56:45 +0800
From:      "Trycom Technology Co.,Ltd" <juvia@trycom.com.tw>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   As your request

------=_NextPart_000_0258_01C808F2.47D505F0

From: Trycom Technology Co., Ltd.                Juvia Chen         =20
To: esteemed company                                  =20

We known esteemed company from the Taiwan External Trade Development =
Council.

Hearing that esteemed company is a famously leading in industrial =
automation, networking and system control project in the world.

We would like to have this opportunity to do business w/esteem company.

Trycom Technology Co., Ltd is one of the major suppliers of Industrial =
communication converter and digital Input/ Output and analog Input =
RS-485 modules products in Taiwan. Our customers are professional in =
many fields of leading Industrial automation, networking and system =
control project.

The company employees have many years=A1=A6 experience within the =
industry and automation and have been responsible for the scope of =
design, project management, supply, manufacture and assembly of =
industrial computer systems. We believe employees are the most valuable =
resource and hence always have people in mind when making plans. Trycom =
is very proud of its creative and dynamic employees as well as its =
management team. This is our assurance of commitment to quality and =
customer service.

Our missions have been simple and clear. Customers must be provided with =
quality solutions. Meanwhile the velocity of design and the =
manufacturing capability must be ensured in order to improve the time =
needed to reach the marketplace. Moreover, strictly quality assurance in =
every area of the management system must be maintained and be exercised =
to guarantee low total delivery cost.

With unwavering principles and steady management, we are pursuing our =
goal of eternal progress. We will continue to strengthen our =
competitiveness and offer customers the best products and services.

      RS232/422/485 Best Solution  =20
     Wireless to   Serial Based on Bluetooth technology Trycom TRP-C51 =
allows you to wirelessly connect your RS-232/422/485 devices to systems =
within the range up to 100M, If use the outdoor direction antenna can up =
to 1KM,  Just plug it in, set the baud and you are connected, no =
software or drivers required.TRP-C51H supports both point-to-point =
connection and point-to-multipoint connection, It can use for wide range =
of application for wireless operation and monitoring process.=20
      Ethernet Serial Server Trycom network serial device server are =
designed to instantly convert data from RS-232/422/485 interfaces to a =
10/100Mbps Ethernet network running at the TCP/IP protocol. By Using a =
standard COM port and existing network infrastructure the device allow =
you to link together serial peripherals that are distant from one =
another without the need to install any specific cabling. =20
     Fiber Optic Serial Fiber Optical to Serial:The fiber converter =
bi-directionally convert RS-232/422/485 signals to fiber optic and  =
extend the distance up to 20KM over single-mode. By using fiber optic =
transmission technology It secures data transmission at speeds up to =
115.2Kbps, half/full duplex, bi-directional , stable and error free =
transmission.=20

      Fiber Optical to Ethernet: The Ethernet to fiber supports =
10/100Base-TX transmissions up to 100 meters and 100Base-FX =
transmissions up to 20KM . It is the perfect solution for wide distance =
connections with high immunity to electrical noise.
    =20
      USB to  Serial The USB series provide single or multi =
RS-232/422/485 port for USB connectivity. Features USB Plug and Play, =
auto data format detect and data flow control, the devices may work with =
RS-232/422/485 peripherals with automatically signals configuration to =
specified baud rate without external switch setting.=20
     Serial Repeater The Repeater is designed to extend the RS-422 and =
RS-485 signals to another 4000ft ( 1200m ) distance and increase the =
maximum number of connected nodes up to 32 sets. Aside from extension =
function The Repeater provides with auto configuration features in data =
format detecting, baud rate setting and RS-485 data direction flow =
control. TRP-C07 is equipped with photo-couplers and internal surge =
protection to protect the module and all data lines against high voltage =
spikes, as well as ground potential differences. The industry standard =
DIN rail and panel mounting design enable user a fast and professional =
installation. TRP-C07 is the ideal solution for the user who wants to =
automate their application quickly, safely and cost-effectively.=20
      RS232 to RS422/485 The Converter allows RS232 line signal to be =
bi-directionally converted to RS-422 or RS-485 standard and transmit =
data up to 1.2KM . Featuring automatic data format and baud rate detect =
function user just need to plug in the unit and go without extra =
configuration efforts. The Converter  is equipped with 3000V DC of =
isolation and internal surge protection on data lines to protect the =
host computer and converter against high voltage spikes, as well as =
ground potential differences.=20
     Modbus AIO and DIO Trycom remote I/O module provides multi digital =
Input and output channels that allow you to input the logic signal from =
0 to 30V DC/AC and  power relays or open-collector output .All channel =
features screw terminals for the convenience connection of field =
signals. Build-in a full set of command, watch-dog, auto reset function =
the module can be bi-directionally remote controlled by RS485 protocol, =
the AIO and DIO module can be remote controlled by PC in ASCII or Modbus =
RTU protocol.=20

 =20

 =20
 If you are interested to our products pls don=A1=A6t hesitate to =
contact with us. You are assured to get our best & quick service at =
anytime.

=20

We are looking forward to hear from you soon.=20

=20

Sincerely,

Juvia Chen

=20