Date:      Thu, 30 Oct 1997 23:44:54 +1030
From:      "Daniel J. O'Connor" <darius@senet.com.au>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: svgalib?

> There are all sorts of little giveaway signs that this is *not* a
> particuarly wonderful thing to be pursuing.  I'd much rather put my
> (metaphorical) weight behind DGA.
Yeah, one thing less to set up.
I can't honestly see someone who can set up svgalib not being able to set up
XF86, especially if some simple defaults where there.

> GGI is also *very* Linux-centric; porting it to FreeBSD would be a Lot
> Of Work.
<SARCASM>
Yes, well of course linux _is_ the only free unix around <sigh>
</SARCASM>

Daniel O'Connor
3rd Year Computer Science at Flinders University
http://www.geocities.com.au/CapeCanaveral/7200